Wednesday, February 25, 2009

....Ok I'm mad now....

Well I wanted to try to get a three column template. I downloaded one and when I went back to my page everything was gone and I even saved the template before. I have to start all over again adding everyone's blog to my blog so if you don't see your blog on my list and it was there before leave me your blog address again.. I have went through all my comments and got the ones that commented on my posts but the ones that didn't comment I don't have them.. So sorry that you have to leave me your blog address again. I guess I will not do that again.. Stupid me..

11 comments:

The Swainston Family said...

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. I was wondering if you would be interested in being in an card exchange group? Let me know! We want to have one in March!

Savannah said...

I would love to be in your adopting friends group. www.countlesstomorrows.blogspot.com. I had the same thing happen when I changed the address to my blog. What a pain in the butt! Good luck recovering.

Joel & Lila said...

Curse that three template blog! When I was making the "adoption...changing lives from beginning to end" blog I must have had to start over three or four times to get it right. I couldn't find a template that I could just upload and use...instead I had to tweak the template and try my best to customize all the settings. Finally it worked but I almost gave up! GERR!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hi Cindy~ When this happened to me, I thought I had lost everything, but when I tried to add a new blog list the old ones showed up. I ended up not losing anything. Hopefully it will show up again for you!

Carlie

mandamike said...

that is such a bummer! Thanks for adding me back on your adoption list. FYI if you want to add our website to the site feed option you can add this link http://mandamike.com/blog/atom.xml instead of the the other one.

Good luck getting everything back to the way you want it.

Michelle W. Nate said...

That is enough to really tick one off huh. I did something like that at the very beginning of my blogging days so it wasn't so tragic. Can't imaging loosing everything now. (Maybe I'll save it all in word or something.) Too bad!

Timberly said...

Sorry that happened. This is why I don't mess with mine. I am sure I would royally screw it up. Here is our blog again. www.timberlyadnkyle.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Hi Cindy -

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I guess we have one MAJOR thing in common...living with INFERTILITY. Don't you just hate that word? I must say however that it has changed my life and for the better so I can't say that I would change anything. How bout you?

Your children are beautiful and CONGRATULATIONS to you on both of them!! Oh - If you are looking for a 3 column template then you should check out the gal that created my blog makeover. The best thing about it is that it was free. I think her button is on the side of my blog...Blog Neccesities (Emily) is the gal to go to and it was pretty easy saving everything and then putting everything back on there to give you the new look. I love it!!

Hope this helps. Great meeting you... I love making new friends!!

Lisa

Our Family said...

Hi Cindy, I saw that you were following my blog so I thought I would check yours out and hey I know who you are. lol Your blog is really pretty. I hadn't heard that you had adopted. I think it's wonderful. I know it's a long hard process. Conrats on your addition. Wave when you drive by.

brandya said...

Cindy,
This morning I felt particularly hopeless and was looking for anything to grab onto. I just saw your comment on my blog (I'm embarased it has been there so long without my knowledge). Thank you for your loving words of support. I would love to be TTC friends and really honestly, truthfully, could use all of the support I can right now. Thank you for your loving heart and open mind! You are amazing!!
brandy
bahealinghands@hotmail.com

junglemama said...

THat's why I gave up trying. You go girl!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones