Sunday, February 8, 2009
We are feeling a lot better but not over it
We are feeling a lot better but we are far from feeling like our normal selves yet... We all have a cough.. I feel on most days that I'm going to puke all day long.. I don't understand what that is about.. Matt also feels like he is going to puke too.. Colton has a stuffy nose. Braxton's nose is like a water fountain it runs all day long.. We have all been on antibiotics and hoping that this cold will go away... Thanks to all my great friends who have left a comment on my blog.. Where would I be in this world without the people that make my life fun and bearable.. Thank you everyone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I am glad you guys are starting to feel better. It sucks when the whole family is sick.
Sorry I forgot my name
Wow Cindy! When you all get sick you all get sick!!!
I hope your family gets better soon! Take care, I know I don't comment much, but I love your blog!! Your boys are getting so big! Goodness! You are a lucky girl! :)
Hope your all over it completely very soon! I agree that it is junk when everyone is down with sickness. Glad to hear your on the mend. Moana
I'm glad you are starting to perk up. I think that is awful to be that sick for that long. Yuck! I've tried to keep my distance. Don't want that to blow through my house. Hey if you think about it ask Matt if he has any small tiles. What is it 3 or 4 inch. ? Can't remember. Let me know if he does.
I can completely relate to the coughing! I have been coughing for a few days now, or should I say day and night! It is the worst. Hope you all get better soon!!
I am glad you guys are feeling better! I hate the yucky cold junk. Talk to you later!
Sorry about the sickness! We've been sick here, too, and it is not fun! I neglected to mention that I need your email address to invite you to our blog. You can email me at trentncarlie at gmail dot com. I changed our site address and it just erased ALL of my links! I signed up on Blog Frog awhile ago, so that will help with finding many addresses, but not all! :)
Post a Comment