We woke up to this today.. I for sure thought that they would cancel school today but they didn't.. How stupid.. It has been snowing all night long and still snowing.. Matt has already plowed out the driveway and I'm sure he will have to do it again around noontime..
It has been so weird this year.. When you think that it is all done snowing we get hit again.. I'm ready for spring how about you? Come on Spring time... Oh well I guess we do need the moisture but I'm tired of it... 




8 comments:
I think we are all ready for Spring. I think we'd all feel better if the snow and cold would disappear for a bit. Grr. I am not a snow person anyway. Hope you are feeling better now.
WOW! Lots of snow!! My kids would love that! I remember living in snow and I would always look sooo forward to the spring/summer! Here we don't really have seasons and sometimes I miss that just a little.
Man I hate snow. It snowed here but not a whole lot. Seriously I swear in UT and ID and WY they NEVER cancel school for snow unless there is a power outage.
I am SO over the snow! Bring on the Sunshine!
AMEN! Spring cannot come fast enough for me- especially now that Kolton is mobile and I really want him to get his wiggles out by just running around outside- I think the schools just pretend that they do snow days- I haven't seen one in over a decade!!
I think we are ready for Spring too! I too thought for sure they would be canceling school. Curtis will be going to the school on Monday and Wednesday with samantha for speech if you want to take the catalog then!
Hi Cindy~ Yeah, I am going to keep both blogs. It really isn't too much work! I just usually post a shorter & more vague version of my private blog. It's the best way I have come up for me right now. I like that people can see my updates on their blog. I rarely check private blogs. So, hopefully people can still check us out!
Sorry they didn't cancel school!
That is the great thing about you Cindy. I know that you are always there. I truly appreciate it. We just need to hang out sometime for real. Let's just plan it. What's your schedule like?
Post a Comment