To the ones that know my husband personally, "He always says the Badger doesn't get sick." WRONG. As I type this today my dear sweet husband is home with the same crap that Colton and I have had but he isn't taking care of two kids while your heads going to explode either and your so cold and all you want to do is stay in the bathtub all day long.... He is in bed no one to bother him or no one for him to take care of except for himself..
I went in there and asked him if he wanted to watched two kids while he was sick and he said no, "Mine is worse than yours." WHAT!!!! You GOTTA be kidding me... It is because men's pain tolerant is not the same as ours is.. They are babies... hehehe..
I feel so bad that he is sick but kinda laughing because Badger's don't get sick... WOW was he wrong... I love Matt so much and just wanted to post something funny on him... He doesn't read my blog anyway so I thought it was safe to post. AnywayI hope all us sickies can get better so we can feel human again.... I guess I better clue the ones in why his name is Badger inside of Matt.. Matt's business is Badger and so his crew call him Badger so I guess it just stuck.. So the ones that know him call him Badger too...
I went in there and asked him if he wanted to watched two kids while he was sick and he said no, "Mine is worse than yours." WHAT!!!! You GOTTA be kidding me... It is because men's pain tolerant is not the same as ours is.. They are babies... hehehe..
I feel so bad that he is sick but kinda laughing because Badger's don't get sick... WOW was he wrong... I love Matt so much and just wanted to post something funny on him... He doesn't read my blog anyway so I thought it was safe to post. AnywayI hope all us sickies can get better so we can feel human again.... I guess I better clue the ones in why his name is Badger inside of Matt.. Matt's business is Badger and so his crew call him Badger so I guess it just stuck.. So the ones that know him call him Badger too...



7 comments:
HA HA yeah guys can't multi task anyways so why could they when they are sick.
You need to remove the Christmas music from your blog
It's funny how men get sick and turn into the bigger baby then the kids. I don't feel sorry for him. My husband is the same way. He gets sick and the whole world is over and he needs me. But when I am sick I have to keep taking care of the kids. Hope Matt gets feeling better. Hey I was trying to put my blog together and where did you find the cute back drop and the things you put on your blog.
I am totally with ya on that wagon!! Wes and Kolton were sick last month at the same time and Wes was FAR more pathetic than Kole was. Then, when I got sick after that (though admittedly not as bad) the biggest break I got was getting to take a nap on Sunday for 1 hour until Wes had to go do fast offerings. *sigh* It IS fun to blog about our hubbies though- serves them right for not reading them.
They always seem to think they have it the worst! Good thing they have us to take care of them ;) If they only really appreciated all we do :)
ps I like the christmas music... christmas year round is my vote!!
Sorry the Badger is sick! Hope you are feeling better.
isn't it funny when men get sick that they think they are sicker then you they are always sicker then you not matter what and the world stops for them. I know from experience that my husband does not tolerate pain very good. I once heard him say that there was a reason why women have the babies.
Post a Comment