Thursday, February 12, 2009

....Never in a million years did I think that I would do this....

Who doesn't like to save money right? Well I never thought that I would find myself clipping coupons and trying to find the best bargin ever.. My family probably never thought that I would do it either, "Boy did I prove them wrong," Didn't I? I have offically been clipping coupons for about 1 month now and have saved some money... Every week I find myself always stalking my front door for the Sunday papers to see what good coupons are in there.. The best part is waiting for the ads to come out to see what is on sell. Theres this awesome website to go to, to help you out if you want to start saving some money 0n groceries too.. It's http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/.. It is so awesome... I'm definetly loving to clip coupons.. Anyway if anyone has some coupons and they don't want them send them my way I would love more... Use them they can save you some money with the right deals..

4 comments:

Savannah said...

Thank you for the wonderful comment you left on my blog. I am so glad to be surround by friends in this barren, infertile yet wonderful adoptive world!

The 3 of Us said...

Way to go! That is impressive. That takes a lot of time and discipline! I am glad you got the snow up there instead of it dumping down here.

Anonymous said...

Someone told me about that website and told me how much money they saved. Does it take alot of time? It seemed to be a full time job in itself. Is that true?

Anonymous said...

I think someone that was linked to my sisters page was linked to you :) I just stumbled upon it and I was always interested in couponing!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones