Sunday, March 1, 2009

~February Freeze~




You are probably thinking to yourself, "What is February Freeze."
I guess theres no secrets here. I married into a family that is full of
adventure and this just happens to be one of their adventures
that they have started doing. It probably started 4 years ago
or so not sure when. Anyway I think that they have some
brain cells dead or something, normal
people wouldn'tdo this. My
husband didn't do it, he is
the Smart one.. JK!!
Anyway on with what they do. February Freeze is where they cut a hole
in the ice and they jump in it and get right back out. CRAZY
HUH? There were four of them this year.Matt's brother
B.J, another brother Blake, another brother
Jade and a brother-in-law Jeremiah
( he is newly in our family since Dec).

They jumped in one at a time and quickly get out. They had a fire
going to get themselves warm again. They decided that they wanted to
see who could stay in there the longest so all four of them got
in and held themselves up with their arms on the ice.
Bj was the first out and then Blake. Jade and Jeremiah
stayed in the water for 3 1/2 mins.
Crazy..

I hope you enjoy the pictures they are crazy
thats all I have to say. Sorry guys if you read this but
you are a little nuts... Love you anyway though...

2 comments:

Triumph in Learning said...

That is hilarious!!! It dosen't surpise me too much though. Some guys do stuff like that for fun I guess, keeps them intertained, and sometimes adds a little competion..lol

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

That is completly NUTS! Hope none of them suffered from Hypothermia. HA HA.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones