Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Family Home Evening...

I have been trying to have Family Home Evening every monday night.. Last Monday we went swimming this Monday we took Colton and Braxton to the movies. We to Lewiston, Ut and watched Marley and Me. It was a good, but I don't think it was a movie for a 4 year old to watch. He liked the dog though. It was sad and made me cry at the end. I just love to be with my family so it doesn't really matter what we do just as long as we are together.


March is a fun month for us here.. Colton is going to be turning 5 years old on the 3rd, my dads birthday is the 14th and Braxton is going to be 1 on the 16th.. WOW.. My baby isn't a baby anymore, he has grown so much and he is so much fun..
I love my boys...

4 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

Your little family is really growing up. Watch out before long they will be as old as mine and soon to be gone. Your family is so cute and we love you guys so much. Happy Birthday to the boys in March. Colton turning 5 and Braxton already 1, where did the year go.

Savannah said...

You are going to busy with all those birthdays. How fun! I can't wait to hear about them.

kristina said...

Sounds like you will be having lots of birthday fun in March! :) Hope everyone has a great birthday!

Timberly said...

Your boys are adorable. I can't believe Braxton is turning one. It seems like you were just picking him up. Sounds like March is going to be big birthday fun.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones