Oh what a Chunkier we have.. LOL He isn't fat, well I guess he has rolls on his upper leg but he has the most delicious cheeks too.. He is skinny in the torso area.. Anyway we had an Dr's appointment today.. He weighs a whopping 21 lbs and 8 oz I couldn't believe it, I thought he weighted about 20lbs and 5 oz or something.. I was total shocked when she said 21lbs 8 oz.. He is like 75% on his weight. He is 28 1/2 inches long and that 50% on the percentile.. His head circumference is 44.0 and that's 10% on the percentile.. So he is growing really good and is healthy.. The Dr. said he is very healthy and doing great.. Braxton didn't like him though. He took one look at him and looked at me and started to cry and wouldn't quit until I picked him up.. The nurse came in and did all the measurements, checked his iron by a pick in the big toe and gave him a shot and he didn't even cry for her.. I guess he didn't like the Dr. Braxton has two teeth both of them on the bottom and I'm waiting for some more but I don't see anymore poking their little heads out yet.. I can't wait.. He does not tolerate big pieces of food at all so I'm still feeding him the soft baby food the 2nd stage still. He is rolling and moving all over the place. He hasn't got up on his knees and crawled he uses his toes and pushes himself.. It won't be long though and he will be crawling I'm sure.. He amazes me everyday though.. He is such a happy, loving and fun baby... I love him so much and I'm so blessed to have him in our family.. Thank you T we love you so much...
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. My baby girl only ways 25 on the dot. I have tried to fatten her up a bit, but I get she is built like Jeff...THANK GOODNESS! Hope it stays that way. I love his delicious cheeks too. Babies are supposed to be cute and squishy!
1 comment:
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. My baby girl only ways 25 on the dot. I have tried to fatten her up a bit, but I get she is built like Jeff...THANK GOODNESS! Hope it stays that way. I love his delicious cheeks too. Babies are supposed to be cute and squishy!
Post a Comment