I think the best part of the night though was when Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus came. (I guess I'm a little biased, since it was my parents.) They just have fun doing it. My dad has dressed up for years as Santa Claus even when I was a little girl and my mom just started doing it a couple of years ago with him.. They sure do make a cute Mr. and Mrs.. I love them so much.. They inspire me. The younger kids don't know that it is really Grandpa and Grandma under the clothes but someday they will for sure... Anyways I guess it is Braxton's first Christmas with Santa Claus I just wished the pictures turned out a little better.. I guess I need some photography classes to learn how to take some good pictures and to learn about the features of my camera..
I hope that everyone has a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.. I hope all your wishes and dreams come true.. Just believe.. Love everyone for commenting on my blog and taking time to look at it.. Bless you all.







9 comments:
Wow! I just found your blog the other day, and it made me incredibly happy! So glad to hear the Good Ole Christmas party was good! Sad I had to miss it. The weather just wasn't cohesive.
I've always thought you've taken nice pictures. Yeah, I wish I knew how to take better pictures myself. We saw your personal Santa and Mrs. on Saturday night. They looked cute. I was a dummy and forgot my camera. No Santa pics this year.
Hey..I was actually slightly sad I missed the party, just because of grandma! :) Anyway, we were doing the rising stars thing. I think your pics look fine! Merry Christmas...
Happy Hollidays to you too!
I noticed on you list of fellow adoption blogger friends that Joel & Lila are listed. I know those guys! Lila was my sister's roomate in college! They went to Oregan when they adopted Calvin to see them! What a small world!
Wow! your parents do make a good Santa and Mrs. Clause! That looks like it was a lot of fun. I know what you mean about family parties. Sometimes I think I should've just stayed home too!
Merry Christmas!
I love your new background too! SO cute!
Yes, my two boys are biological. The oldest (Deklan) through IVF and the second (Dallin) was my miracle pregnancy.
We have yet to adopt Kate but everything seems to be going fairly smoothly in that direction. :-)
Super cute Christmas pics! Hope you guys have a great Chrismtas...I think we are heading up that way to go to Hardware Ranch on Christmas Eve day...we need to meet in Logan sometime since I am making the "trek" a lot now!
Cindy, your pictures look good! Your kids are so cute! And your parents make the cutest Mr. & Mrs. Santa!! Your parents are the sweetest! Tell them "hi" for me next time you see them, we sure like them! :)
Thanks for sharing your blog, I am so excited to keep in contact all year long! Thx for sharing ur adoption story, it brought tears to my eyes (my sister went thru the same thing and adopted) Your family is so precious and Braxton's cheeks are to die for!
Have a Merry Christmas and we will see you soon. Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Oh yah and HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday!
Post a Comment