
We made the Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches.. I did take a picture but they didn't turn out very good so I will take another one and post it when I can.. Thank you to the ones that came to my party.. I know it was short notice. The pampered chef lady didn't get my reminders out until the day of the party. She was having internet problems. If you would like to order something you can order it from http://www.pamperedchef.biz/buzzingeileen?page=host-search-results&showId=1884158
If you want the recipe to the cookies I will share it. It would make a great treat this year for Christmas time treats... Thanks



3 comments:
Thanks for doing the party for me. Hopefully, your orders get you something fun.
I love Pampered Chef. :) I always get into trouble when I go to one. I always have to have whatever fun new gadget they have come out with! Thanks for the cobbler ideas. Mine is on my recipes blog (that I haven't really been updating) at http://carliesrecipes.blogspot.com/search/label/Peaches
:)
I love pampered chef! Kaylene gave me a chopper a few years ago and I have just about worn it out!
Post a Comment