Ever since Matt and I have been married we have carried on our tradition of going and getting our Christmas tree.. Matt would go without me but never alone he always had someone to go with him.. I think the year that Colton was born I didn't go because I didn't want to take a 8 month old out in the snow and I think it was actually snowing.. This year Braxton and I went but he feel asleep so we stayed in the truck and waited for Coltn and Matt.. I didn't have the heart to wake him up and besides it was snowing again anyway.. Anyway this is what we found this year..
Looks like you got a good one. I think it sure makes quite the memories to take the kids. This year was the first time Jeff took the boys. They were so excited about the whole thing. Talk about perma-grins. It looks like fun.
Yay for cutting down your own Christmas tree! We love doing that every year as well. Sorry I didn't make it to your party last night! Kolton had a sudden bout of the 'poops' and seemed like he wasn't feeling good and I didn't want to come and spread that love around. I hope it was fun!
Hi Cindy. I swear I couldn't access your blog for a while... but, when I tried today, it worked...Weird.... We go get a Christmas tree too. I love it:) Kari
4 comments:
Looks like you got a good one. I think it sure makes quite the memories to take the kids. This year was the first time Jeff took the boys. They were so excited about the whole thing. Talk about perma-grins. It looks like fun.
We did the same thing. We have done this for the last couple of years and the kids had lots of fun!
Yay for cutting down your own Christmas tree! We love doing that every year as well. Sorry I didn't make it to your party last night! Kolton had a sudden bout of the 'poops' and seemed like he wasn't feeling good and I didn't want to come and spread that love around. I hope it was fun!
Hi Cindy. I swear I couldn't access your blog for a while... but, when I tried today, it worked...Weird....
We go get a Christmas tree too. I love it:)
Kari
Post a Comment