Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wow has December been busy...

I'm sorry for the delay in my updates. It has been so busy and chaotic here in our house. We have had a wedding in the family(Matt's sister), celebrated a birthday(mine, I turned 33), we have had a Christmas Eve party at my house, went to our yearly family party after christmas to a hotel, we have moved the kids to different rooms which involved cleaning the room out so Colton could have a new room and re-painting it, moving Braxton out of our room into Colton's old room and Matt decides he wants to re-do our kitchen cabinets(that is a job in itself) and having another party for New years. We decided that we wanted to do something fun with Colton so we took him to West Valley to watch the monster trucks last weekend and I still haven't got my house back to normal yet. It is hard with two little ones and no one to help you with them. Oh well that is life. Someday I will get my house back in order and cleaned up. SO here is December in a nutshell and now we move on to the new year and hope that it will be better than the last year..(which was a good year).

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!




Christmas present from his birth-grandma and birth-sister.


This is at the Hotel party. Colton swimming...

11 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

WOW you did have a busy month but it sounds like it was a LOT of fun.

The Hermyzoo! said...

Wow you have had a ton going on TOO!!! Man Braxton is such a handsome stud. I love all that CHUB. If you can't tell that's how we grow our babies too. It also gives that added peace of mind when they have all that extra weight.

Here's my email. hermyzoo@gmail.com
I found Maleri from your blog and we are going to be keeping in touch on the workouts and eating healthier. We are going to be doing turbojam and support each other anyway we can. I would love to here from you.

Vicki said...

Yah, we didn't get to say goodbye to anyone. We packed up to leave and turned around and everyone was gone. I think we played games to late :) Well, I am so glad u found my blog and lft me a msg so we can stay in touch. I love getting to know ur family better (even if it is reading about them). I told Tim u were one of my favorites because I feel like I can always talk to you. Your are very welcoming and I loved seeing ur family for the holidays. Hopefully we can do it again this summer!

kristina said...

Sounds like a very busy month, but also very fun!! You have got some huge projects going on with painting, room swaps and doing the cabinets! Wow!! But it is always worth it when it is all done! May some of your enthusiasm rub off on me! I would love to get even just one room painted! :)

Jessie said...

Hey...December is always totally nuts for everyone it seems like! I'm suprised we all live through it. :) Anyway, I change the size of my letters in the posting part, it's from regular to largest. Let me know if you can't find it. Have fun! good to see you in the dentist yesterday

MOANA said...

BUSY mama!! Love reading your blog happy for the updates! Love and friendship, Moana

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Looks like you guys had a busy holiday season like we did! I swear my family partied for four days straight switching from house to house. So fun!

The Cheney Family said...

I'm glad you had a fun christmas! I didn't take that piture of the Logan Temple,I got it off the internet, but it is beautiful isn't it? I think it was taken from up at the University by Old Main somewhere.
Jade is still in 3-6 size, but almost out and she does still wear size 2 diapers. Talk to you later.

Sara said...

Thank you so much for your comment on our blog, and especially for your prayers. I hope you have a wonderful 2009! Love, Sara

The 3 of Us said...

Monster Truck show...what the HELL! Am I chopped liver? You say "how do we rate.." because we didn't see you while we were in Logan...Now Cindy---you not calling and inviting me to the Monster truck show was worse than us not seeing you...I will let you make it up to me though...send me three dozen chocolate chip cookies within the next week. Or otherwise we have serious issues. Love, Shad

junglemama said...

What an amazing year!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones