I don't know much about changing the colors and stuff, but just follow the directions and it should work. I don't know if there is an easier way, but let me know if you have any problems and we can go through it together. If for some reason the link doesn't work just type "label Cloud" into google and then it should be the first link that comes up.
2 comments:
Hey Yah!! Okay...the label cloud, i had to google it. Here is the link that tells you how to do it.
http://phy3blog.googlepages.com/Beta-Blogger-Label-Cloud.html
I don't know much about changing the colors and stuff, but just follow the directions and it should work. I don't know if there is an easier way, but let me know if you have any problems and we can go through it together. If for some reason the link doesn't work just type "label Cloud" into google and then it should be the first link that comes up.
Good luck and I hope you have a great Christmas!
Cindy, don't be sorry about the present! It's okay! The 3-6 months size fits Jade perfectly right now. Have a great day!
Julie
Post a Comment