Saturday, December 13, 2008

****It has been snowing all night and still snowing****

Wow I guess it is nice to see some white stuff even though I hate when it snows this much non-stop. It is snowing big snow flakes and I don't think it is going to let up anytime soon.. Everything is white and beautiful though. I told Colton that when we put Braxton down for a nap that we could go outside and play and he got so excited. I will take some pictures when I go out because right now I'm still in my pj's. I better go mommy duties are calling my name.. Yeah it's poop again.. Braxton poops so much I swear I change like 5-6 diapers a day with poop in them.. Gotta love it...



2 comments:

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Amen to the poopie diaper woes! Isn't the snow fun? I want to take Kolton out in it but we don't have any snow clothes for him- I am hoping grandma and grandpa come through for him for Christmas! :)

Michelle W. Nate said...

Weird how you can be thankful for the little poopers huh. Hope you can get out and play in it a bit. I hate snow, but I love the look of it. It really makes it feel like Christmas now.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones