Friday, November 28, 2008
Thanksgiving was a hit...
Thanksgiving is done and over with.. Thank goodness.. My parents decided that they wanted to tear their house up this week so I offered my house for the party. I cleaned from top to bottom for like 12 hours on Wednesday. My house was a mess. Ever since Braxton was born it is filled with baby things all over the place and being lazy and not putting things away after he has grown out of them.. That will teach me right? We had such a feast on turkey day.. We had so much food left over I couldn't believe it. We done a turkey in the peanut oil, my mom cooked 2 turkey breasts in the gravy, we had a ham, vegetables & dip, 3 salads, rolls, mashed potatoes & gravy, celery sticks with cheese, deviled eggs, and 8 pies.. Needles to say we didn't go hungry... We had tons of food, I even got on the phone to see if our elderly neighbors were home so I could take them a plate of food but they wasn't. Anyway it was a really great day and I'm so thankful for our families and all the love and support that we do for each other.. I'm thankful for all my friends. I'm thankful for my two children and Matt... I thankful to our birth families for blessing us with our special little man to join our family. Thank you and we love you...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Looks like a feast fit for a king.
Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! Hope you have a happy holliday season! Wendy
Reading what you ate for Thanksgiving is making me hungry!!! It is a good thing it was Colton's hair and not a finger!!! The hair cuts look great!
Much to be thankful for! You have a precious family---your kidoos are adorable!
Thanks for sharing your blog, I am so excited to keep in contact all year long! Thx for sharing ur adoption story, it brought tears to my eyes (my sister went thru the same thing and adopted) Your family is so precious and Braxton's cheeks are to die for!
Have a Merry Christmas and we will see you soon. Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment