



Well Matt came home from work on Friday and told Colton that they were draining the reservoir and wanted to know if he wanted to go fishing. We could probably catch some fish with nets, because the fish would die. So we(whole family) went out there and there was still too much water, so Matt and Colton fished and I went for walk with Braxton strapped in his carrier on the front of me. Matt and Colton followed me and I turned back to take Braxton back to the truck because he was tired. I put him in his car seat and he fell asleep. He slept for a long tome. Matt and Colton were coming back, then all the sudden Colton stopped and Matt just left him there. I was like okay that's nice. Matt got to me and said we were going to drive over there to get him that there was a road we could drive on, so I said okay. (The road was where other people have drove on it looked fine to drive on. The road was the banks of the reservoir where the water had went down. We got to the end of the reservoir and the road dead ended and no way out so we turned around to go back down on the road that we were on. Matt seen a little road that went up this little hill and he wanted to go up it and he asked me should we go this way? I said you think you can make it and he said yes. So off we went but we didn't get far we sunk so he put in reverse to try to get out and the back tires sank and we were stuck. Matt called my brother Bill to see if he could pull us out and he came along with my little brother B.J. They got the back tires out but the front was sunk really bad and his little truck didn't have enough power to pull us out. So they talked about what to do next and decided to call a wrecker to come pull him out. It tried for 5 mins to get his truck out and it wasn't moving it. Then Matt got in there and helped them out by putting it in reverse and giving it some diesel and finally it started moving and it was out and we could finally go home after a hour and half of being stuck in the mud we were finally free. Yippie...



6 comments:
this reminds me of when richard tried to drive across glendale 2 weeks before we were married 25 years ago and he buried is little truck little more then half way across i mean it was buried you almost could not see all 4 tires because of the mud, we also got my dads old truck stuck out there to trying to get richards truck out, my dad had to come home from work early and get the trucks pulled out - it was chore and took all afternoon but they got them out.
O my gosh, what an adventure. =) I hate getting stuck. Glad you are all okay. Next time you drive. lol j/k. Love your faces.
Wow..good times huh? I got stuck with Rusty once and was soooo mad at him because I told him we couldn't make it. We had to get pulled out. I'm glad you made it out!
Wow, that would be quite an experience. I think the Ford has now been officially "broken in". Hope you all are doing well! I love the Halloween pics!
I LOVE YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!!!! You and I totally should have gone trick or treating together. lol You look great. Thanks for your comment. You are always so nice. I will come help you decorate when ever you want. Nothing would please me more. You call me, and I'm there. =) I love Braxton in the pumpkin patch. What a stud. Keep up the good work. Love your face truly. Seriously call me, I'd love to come play sometime.
Holy cow! I am glad you guys got out okay :) I know that there are some videos called 'Signing Time with Alex and Leah" that my sister-in-law used for her daughter and she LOVED them. I think it is also on TV but I am not sure when.
Post a Comment