I got tagged over a week ago too.. I'm sorry Amanda I didn't have no idea until today... Thanks it looks like fun..
~Here are the Rules~
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 nonimportant things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. Lately I have found myself always wanting my camera to take a picture of anything.. It doesn't matter what. Kids, nature or just stupid pictures..Maybe it is because of Braxton's adoption and wanting to take pictures of him for his birth family..
2. I find myself always first thing in the morning after taking Colton to school and getting Braxton down for a nap sitting at the computer going to my blog and looking at everyone else's blogs.. It is quite fun and I love everyone's stories.
3. I don't know if you know this about me but I'm a night owl. I like to stay up late and sleep in but now with a 8 month old that is kinda hard but I still like to stay up late...
4. Adoption is truly an amazing process. It touches everyone's life that is involved in it. It has blessed our family with a new little spirit.. He is such a pure joy to us.
5. I find myself a lot lately sitting down to watch tv and I always have to have a bag of sunflower seeds in my hand and I eat them until my tongue is raw.. I just love the salt I guess...
6. Lately I have been thinking a lot about Braxton's birth mom. I haven't been able to get in contact with her for about a month now and it is driving me crazy. I have talked to her daughter a couple of times but haven't heard from her in about a week. I really wish that she would call me and talk. I miss talking to her and I miss her voice..(I hope that doesn't sound stupid) Anyway I love her so much for blessing me with my little man and I would do anything for her if only she would let me in..
I tag 6 people that I just adore and love to read their blogs...
Mrs. R, Kamie, Maleri, Michelle, Jen G., Lila



2 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag, sorry I forgot to let you know I tagged you :)
What a wonderful blessing adoptions are!
P.S. Glad you unprivatized your blog-I checked back awhile ago and it was private, and I decided to check again now and found it wasn't private anymore.:)
Post a Comment