Thursday, November 13, 2008

Okay everyone I'm no longer private...

I didn't like being on private.. I don't get any more comments and I'm afraid of the ones that want to read my blog can't because they can't get to it. I decided to put my blog back to open so everyone can see it. Thanks for the ones that sent me their emails to add them I still have them in case I want to change it back to private...



The other day it snowed here and I decided that this time I was going to take some pictures... This is the second time it has snowed.. The first it was on a Sunday and I was in a hurry to get ready for church and didn't have time and when we got home the snow was all gone.. I wasn't going to miss my chance again.

3 comments:

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hi Cindy - I did the same thing. Made it private, then changed my mind. I still think I might go back, but not for awhile. I was going to ask you (if you have time - and if you want to) if you would mind sharing your raspberry cobbler recipe. I think I remember reading back in a previous post that you made it and it sounds fabulous! I am getting tired of peach cobbler and we have tons of berries! I enjoy checking out your blog! :) carlie trentncarlie AT gmail DOT com

Average Me said...

I'm so glad we don't have any snow here. I'm not looking forward to the winter months. =) How are you guys? Hope you are well. Love your face.

junglemama said...

Glad you took it off private---- now they aren't winning.

You have a beautiful family.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones