Friday, November 28, 2008

~Hair cuts~

I just want to cry.. I was trimming Braxton's hair with scissors and it was just looking like crap. I just had bought some clippers it had two of them one little one and a big one. I decided that I was going to try the omega(little one) on Braxton's hair with a 1 1/2" adapter thinking that would leave enough hair on his head. I took one little swipe right in the front towards the back and that was the end of it. I had to shave the rest of his head.. I was so sad and I just wanted to cry.. I called T(birth mom) and told her what I had done..



While I had a mess I decided to trim Colton's hair too I used the bigger clippers on him with a 1/2 adapter on it. We decided since it was family home evening that we would take the kids swimming. We got home and Braxton was ornery and so I went to give him a bath and I told Colton to go get in the shower in the other bathroom. Matt was talking to my dad on the phone and he went in there to check on him and this is what he found...





So needles to say I have twiners now.. Except one has more hair than the other one has.. Oh well I guess I learned a valuable lesson don't leave the clippers out in the bathroom to charge hide them out of site and out of mind... You never know what those little kiddos are thinking... Oh well I guess they look cute with their shaved heads.. Brrrrrrrrrr though... What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

HA HA I think they look cute. Lukas got to the clippers once and managed to get a little off the side. You couldn't really tell though so I just left it. I can NOT cut hair for the life of me. Thank goodness my aunt is a hair dresser and cuts Lukas's hair once a month for us or I don't know what Lukas's hair would look like.

Michelle W. Nate said...

OH MY HECK! Cindy! I just want to cry for you too. He looks really cute though, but I can imagine how that would be. I have to say that I don't think it is as shocking for Braxton as it it Colton. I just love his beautiful head of hair. It looked really good how you had done it. That little stinker. I guess it grows though.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones