




What Moms make their kids do for pictures... This year since our little Braxton came to our family through Adoption I have taken probably 1000's of pictures so that his birth family could have pictures of him. I never thought that I would like to take pictures but I find myself always wanting my camera when I don't have it with me or never wanting to put it down afraid that I will miss the best picture. It was such a good day a couple of weeks ago that I wanted to take some pictures of the kiddos in the leaves so we went to my moms and took some....



6 comments:
Cute, cute photos!
They turned out awesome! What cute boys. They always make me smile. I hope you are doing well. I was wondering how you were doing. Does the cold weather get you down? It does me. =) I try to find things to occupy my time though. =) Love your face.
adorable pictures! I totally know what you mean by wanting to get the camera surgically implanted into your forehead :)
COME WITH US!!!! You can come to the Twilight movie with us. I know how you can get your ticket ahead of time like us. We are going to the Providence theatre cuz that was the only one I could get tickets for ahead of time. I would LOVE for you to come. The more the merrier. We are just going to have a girls night. It would be so fun if you came. I could call and let you know the details if you decide you wanna come. =) Seriously think about it. I would love it. Hope you decide to come. Love your face.
SO DARLING!!! What little cuties you have!
Yea!! I am glad you are finally back to where I can see how you are! I love your blog!!!
Your boys are growing soooo much!!!
Take care!!
xoxo
Post a Comment