Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween night....






Well guess what!! He did dress up for Halloween!! What a surprise.. I like to dress up, but the problem is finding something that I want to dress up as.. Anyway we had a good night and the weather was awesome.. We all went trick or treating. Matt went home early with Braxton because he was tired so Colton and I went and did our neighborhood. It was fun.. I think Colton had a blast too. Here are some family pictures...Enjoy..

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Halloween is the best, especially when you have a cooperative husband! Love it!

Jessie said...

Your family looks so cute! Props on dressing up, I am such a party pooper when it comes to that...way fun!

dust and kam said...

Fun! Cute costumes!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

I think it is awesome that you dress up. I am too lazy. HA HA. I am feeling okay. I would be feeling great if I didn't have gallbladder issues. Its fine though I just get nervous that I will have to have it taken out before the baby is born, or that it will cause pre term labor.

Michelle W. Nate said...

Nice work! I love that you all dressed up. Way to go Matt!

ScottKarenandAustin said...

Your boys look awesome, as well as you both. Isn't awesome to have two to dress up? No worries about the turkey...I am sure if I put my mind to it I could figure it out.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones