Tuesday, October 7, 2008
September went out with a blast...
September is long gone but the memories will stay forever.. The end of the month we had a baby blessing to go to in Provo, Ut so I got a brainy idea that we could go Hogle Zoo and then spend the night in a hotel and then go to the baby blessing the next day.. It worked he finally said yes.. I was totally shocked and blown away. We did have tons of fun. We went to the zoo and probably stayed for about 3 hours and Colton had enough. It was so much fun to just get away from home for just one night. We then went and checked into our hotel and then went to eat at Red Lobster that is Matt's favorite place to go. We went back to the hotel and we went swimming. The pool was too cold and the spa was too hot and had too much chlorine in it. So Braxton and I got out and the other two stayed another hour playing.. Then we went to bed and woke up and went to Provo for the baby blessing. It was such a perfect day, the food was good, the company was great and then the drive home was long but we had fun.. I'm so glad that we got to be part of the blessing of our niece, she is a special little girl to have parents like Shad and Audrey.. We love you guys... We can't wait to go camping in a couple of weeks hope it is still on.. Sorry I haven't posted for along time.. I have been busy the last couple of weeks..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Cindy can I just tell you how much I love you? You are so awesome. I love hearing from you. I know you are a busy lady, and the fact that you take the time to write me sweet little notes is awesome. We really should hang out sometime. I think it would be great. I've been meaning to tell you this for a while. You have the prettiest face. There is just something about it that glows. I love it. I really would love it. Preston is not far at all, would you let me know when you might have some time? I agree with you. I think we have a lot in common too. Lets make a plan. Love your face. =)
What a cute new family picture! Sounds like you had a great month! :)
We haven't been to the Zoo for a few years... I wanna go! :)
Have a great week!
Gosh I've never had to use a email address with them. I have no idea. Sorry I wish I were more help. They don't have a contact #? I'll check with some of my friends and see what I can figure out. Hope you are well. Love your face.
Yes you! =) lol You're my only Cindy. =) Hope you're doing well. Love your face.
It seems like everyone has had a chance to go to the zoo this year but me. Probably too cold now. Sure looks like fun. It is always nice to get away. I'm ecstatic about even going to Logan these days.
Post a Comment