Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

4 Things that I love about my husband-*He treats me like a Queen *He works hard *He loves to go camping *He is a good dad to his children.


4 Movies that I could watch over and over-*Titantic *Save the last dance *Step it up *National treasure


4 T.V. shows that I watch-*CSI *Survior *American Idol *So you think you can dance, there are so many more though...


4 Places that I have been-*Cayman Island *California *Oregon *Illnois


4 Places that I would love to go-*Hawaii *Austriala *Belize *Back to the Caymans


4 Things I look forward into the next year-*Camping *Kiddos birthdays *Spending time together and making more memories *losing weight YEAH


4 People that I tag-*Julie S. *Michelle *Audrey *Traci

2 comments:

The Polka Dot Apron said...

I love seeing your cute little Braxton and Colton! I bet he is such a great big brother! My Kolton is not yet crawling, but he sits on his butt and jumps up and down and moves himself in a circle- it's pretty darn funny. He is kind of scooting backwards, but mostly he just rolls all over the place- he's pretty quick too, so, it's time for a gate!

Average Me said...

Hey maybe I'm stupid, but where are the Cayman's. That sounds awesome. I wanna go with you the next time you go. =) How's the fam? I hope you are doing well. Over the sick yet? We got it and now are hopefully getting over it. Love your face.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones