Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch..






It was a cold and windy day but it was the only day that we could go to the Pumpkin Patch so we braved the weather and bundled the kids up and went.. We had fun even though the weather was not good. Colton, Braxton and I sat on the tail gate of Matt's truck and he drove around. I didn't know that Colton was telling him when to stop by putting his hand in the air because I was busy looking out at the pumpkins after the second time of Matt stopping for no reason I asked him why he kept stopping and he said Colton told him too. Okay now I get it.. Anyway we did have a blast and took some pictures.. I just love the pumpkins and Halloween time..

1 comment:

Jen said...

Those pictures are too cute!! Braxton is getting so big!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones