Monday, October 20, 2008

Been tagged again....

Tammy has tagged me sorry it took so long to see that...Duh!!!

8 Favortie TV shows *Survior *CSI *Biggest Loser *So you think you can dance *American Idol *Big Brother *Cold Case *Amazing Race

8 Favorite Resturants *Chili's *Olive Garden *Red Lobster *Mis Amories *Ruby Tuesdays *Golden Corral *Fredericko's *Texas Roadhouse

8 Things that happened yesterday *Got up and got Braxton a bottle *Took a shower *Put my makeup on *Went to church *Went to Matt's parents house *Went to my parents house *Came home fixed dinner and raspberry cobbler *Watched tv and went to bed

8 Things that I'm looking forward to *Going camping this weekend *To see Tracey again *Going on vacation somewhere *Trading in my travel trailer for a fifth wheel *Spending more time as a family and making memories *Playing in the snow with the kids *Spring so we can work at our property in Cub river

8 People that I am tagging *Maleri *Julie S *Kamie *Jenda *Brandi *Audrey *Traci *Michelle I'm sorry guys...

3 comments:

Bear River Photographic Society said...

i was beginning to think that you just didn't want to do the tag. its great thanks

dust and kam said...

The part that made me laugh was the "I'm sorry guys". You are too funny! :)

I would do this tag, but I did just do it not too far back! :) (http://dustandkam.blogspot.com/2008/10/8-things.html)
But thanks for tagging me! ;) I'll for sure do the next one!!!

mandamike said...

I love American Idol! :) I wasn't able to watch it last year and was pretty bummed about it.
~Amanda

P.S. to see when my blog is updated please change the current like you have to this one: http://mandamike.com/blog/atom.xml

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones