Oh thanks for your worries but nothing has happened for me to change my profile to private.. My blog has been looked at a lot and I just feel that I need to go to private that is my only reason.. My comments are not being published either right now to protect your email addresses.. Thanks everyone that has sent me their email address so far.. I want to get this done soon.. Thanks..
4 comments:
Discover park is in Pleasant Grove maybe thirty minutes south of SLC.I sort of think we are having a girl. I thought Lukas was a girl though. Dan knew Lukas was a boy. He was the only one who thought he was a boy. He thinks this one is a girl.
I am in awe over how adorable little Braxton is! You have such a great little family! Okay, so here is my e-mail address:
terpintabby@hotmail.com
I am so glad to see that you guys are doing well! Watch out for the flu going around- we have all had it and now poor little Kolton has a double ear infection! Take care!
Hi, it's me again- I didn't realize you knew Tello! His late wife, Paula, is my cousin on my Mom's side! Anyway- just a point of interest! :)
Your new background is super cute!
How are you guys?
Post a Comment