




We decided to take Breann camping and show her how we camp. We went on thurdsday night the 24th and came home on Sunday the 27th. It was a short trip but it was fun anyway I just wished that it was longer though. I could camp for two weeks and be fine. We took Breann fishing on the 28th and she is caught the first and only fish.. I think she had fun fishing but she got bored and her and Colton decided to go chase some geese up a hill. We tried fishing some more not luck and then we had to leave because it was to dark to see anything.
Breann was here while she turned 13 so I decided that I wanted to make it a special day for her and throw her a party. We went out swimming at Riverdale Resort and we had tons of fun. I invited everyone on my side of the family to go and only one family didn't make it. Matt's mom and sister came. We had fun swimming, eating cake and ice cream. I love to be together as a family. Everyone got along, talked, went down the slide, swam together and I think had a good time. I think Breann had a good time too. My dad kept throwing her in the water but she loved the attention.. The rest of this week we will be going to the parade, carnival, rodeo and to SLC to take Breann back to the airport to go home. She is leaving Saturday early in the morning. I'm sad to see her go she has been really good to help me out with some housework and taking care of Braxton it has been nice to have two extra hands to help you out. Colton and her fight though but not to bad. They usually work it out before I have to step in. Oh well. I will take some more pictures of the rest of the this crazy week and hopefully update my blog again soon until next time... Take care everyone. WE LOVE YOU..



2 comments:
Hey there,
I am still going to call you I promise. =) I just didn't want to bug you while Breanna was there. I was wondering what you knew about foreign adoption. I'm not sure it's what I'm suppose to do, but I was looking into it. I saw a bunch of kids in an orphange and it just broke my heart. I want to save one from that existence. Anyway, I'll call you when soon. =) Thanks for your willingness to help. Love your face.
Sorry it's me again. =) You are awesome Cindy. Don't forget it. I am so impressed with you. You are such a loving and compationate person. Preston is only like 30 min. away so really there is no reason we shouldn't get together. I wanted to go to the rodeo but Quinn had a family reunion. I was bummed not to be able to go. I so want to see your little one. He's so dang cute. I will call you. This week is going to be a lot less hectic. =) Love your face.
Post a Comment