Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Breann is here...





Yes everyone Breann made it here in one piece. We picked her up at the airport on Monday at 5:55. I think that she really likes it here too. She is really good with her little brother. She has helped me a lot with him by feeding him, holding him, changing his diapers and its just nice having a extra hand sometimes. She has been playing with Colton and making it easier for me to get some things done that I need to get done. We took her out boating last night with my little brother B.J. and his wife Jenda. We all jumped in the water except for Matt he stayed in to watch Braxton. It was cold it took my breath away for about 30 secs. but it felt good. Then Breann she wanted to ride the tube he had so Jenda being a good sport went on it with her. That was good because I wouldn't have got on it anyway. It was a little cloudy so it was a little chilly at times but we still had fun. The sad part is the miss camera woman forgot it.. I didn't get any good pictures to share. We are getting ready to go camping this weekend to show Breann how to "really" camp. We are trying to show her a good time. I hope she is having fun... Anyway until next time everyone I better go check on everyone.

3 comments:

Average Me said...

How fun. I am so glad that she got there in one piece. I bet she's having a blast. You are a fun lady. =) Of course it's ok if you call me Mal. My friends call me Mal. =) I'm so glad your having fun. Enjoy the extra hands. I need a pair. lol Love your face.

The Cheney Family said...

Cindy you have a beautiful son! i am so happy for you.
-Julie

Average Me said...

Hey Cindy,
I had some questions about adoption. We've been looking into it, but maybe I'll just call you tomorrow. =)

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones