



I think that I can finally see my husband again.. He has been working so hard lately, getting up at like 4:30 in the morning to beat the heat to put metal on a roof, shingle a roof and then go to Mis Amories to work.. I now know what you (Michelle) go through, sort a kinda in a way.. When Matt is home he is usually helping me get the kids in bed like Colton and then he sits down and he is out and then I gently nudge him and tell him to go brush his teeth and go to bed.. I think though that I'm starting to see a end to him working so hard.. I hope anyway. I don't like being a single mom with 2 kids it sucks.. Anyway I thought that I would tell everyone that we are going to be having a visitor coming to our house in a week.. It is Breann, Braxton's birthsister she is going to be staying with us for 2 weeks. It is going to be so much fun.. We want to take her camping and then to the rodeo so we will just have to see what we can do when she is here. Colton is so excited he asks me everyday when she is coming. It will be fun for him. wow before you know it the kids will be back in school again. We have set up our swimming pool in the back and Colton and I have taken a dip twice now it so refreshing and I get to spend time with him one on one that I usually don't get.. He is such a good big brother to Braxton. Braxton just smiles from ear to ear at him he doesn't smile like that for me.. LOL. Wow I'm going to be an Aunt again soon of a cute little baby girl I can't wait to see her.. Tracy(shad) & Audrey are going to be such good parents.. Nothing to worry about you will be great.. Anyway I better be going to bed until next time everyone.. Take care and be safe. Remember that the Hull's love you...



4 comments:
Hey there, tell your husband not to work himself to death. =) Sounds like your husband and mine would get along great. They both work themselves to death. lol That's cool about Braxton's sister coming. So if you don't mind me asking. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Why did they give him up? It sounds like they are still a big part of his life. Which I think is awesome. Just curious. How are you guys doing? It sounds like you're staying busy. Hey when is the Preston rodeo? I wanna come. We went last year and it was a blast. Well hope all is well. Take care chica. Love your face.
Tell Matt to slow it down a bit...yeah right. When have we ever been able to tell our men what to do. LOL. I love you slide. Glad to see you guys are doing alright.
That's really awesome about the adoption. I bet she really loves you for that. I'm glad she decided to give him up instead of an abortion too. How tragic that would be. I am really set on going to the rodeo, so I hope I do see you there. That'd be awesome. We really should hang out sometime. I'd love to see your cute little guys. We'll have to plan something. Hope all is well with you. Keep smiling. =) Love your face.
We've enjoyed reading your blog, I love these things! Congrats on the baby, he's a cutie! I'll get some more up dates on Andy & Angelea on my blog for ya.... they have been busy kids!
Post a Comment