Saturday, July 19, 2008

Went fishing again and went to the lake.






Wow I didn't know how much that I really enjoy to go and watch the fish bite.. We asked a friend if we could go fish in their pond and he said we could. We didn't keep any we just fished and let them go. It was still fun though you basically threw out your line and you had a fish on it. It was fun anyways. That was wednesday that we went fishing at a pond. Then on Friday we went to Johnson's reservior and Matt, colton and Jade(Matt's little brother) went fishing in a little boat I voted to stay on the bank and just enjoy some peace and quiet. It was pretty relaxing to just sit there and not have to do anything like chase Colton. I had the baby(Braxton) but he slept the whole time. I took pictures and just had fun. We then went to Logan after we were done and bought some things for our lizards that Jade caught for us. We had a fun time together. The next couple of days I needed to get my house clean and ready for Breann(Braxton's sister). I haven't had to much time to get my house clean it seems like the more I clean the messier it gets sometimes..

1 comment:

Michelle W. Nate said...

AMEN TO THAT! I know all about the cleaning bit that never seems to get cleaner. That's all I do and these little buggers go right behind me and mess up where I just cleaned. It was nice to see Jade with you guys. Hope everything is going alright with everyone.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones