Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Carnival, Rodeo and Airport!!






Our busy week played out just fine but I was rather tired from the early mornings and the late nights. We took Breann to our Parade and then the carnival on Thursday night since it was cheaper that night to go because it was family night. Then on Friday we went to the Franklin County Medical Center thing(they have one all the time when the rodeo comes to town)parade and then the Rodeo and I think Breann loved it. I had to leave for most of it because Braxton was crying and he would not quit so I sat out on the grass and played with him and put him the the stroller and he finally went to sleep. Then on Saturday I had to wake up at 5:00 to get ready to go to the airport to take Breann(we didn't get to bed until like 1:00). We got to the the airport an hour early and went to the bathroom and then found our line that we needed to get her ticket and it was so busy. I told Matt she is going to miss her plane it was about 8:20 when we got into the line to wait and it was 8:45 when we had her ticket stub in hand. Breann's plane was to take off at 9:10. Her bags got checked in late so they couldn't guarantee that they would even make her flight so I was sad about that. We dropped her bags off at the security place and then walked to where the security guards were to check her ticket and again a very long line. I knew for sure she was going to miss her plane. I happened to be standing there getting sicker to my stomach and there was a security guard with no one in his line and so I went up and asked him if she could hurry and come in his line or she was going to miss her plane and he said he didn't have a problem with that and I was so relieved that he was kind enough to do that for us. Then I worried that she wouldn't be able to find her gate to the plane so I called her mom(since I forgot my phone and didn't know her number) on Matt's phone and asked her to call Breann to make sure she got on her plane and everything. I was so relieved she said she was on the plane and heading home but there was still a possible chance that her bags wouldn't make it on the flight so I worried about that for a couple of hours. I called Tracey(birthmom) back to see if she made it home okay and asked about the bags. They did make it on her flight. Oh what a relief that was since they live about 2 hours from the airport. Oh someone was definitely on our side that day.. I loved having Breann come and stay with us so she could see her brother. She is a special girl just like her brother is special. I look forward into having her come again sometime next year. I love you Breann.. Thank you Tracey and Sue for making it possible for her to come and visit.. I love you guys tons. We are getting ready to go camping out to the reservoir this weekend with my family. I'm sure that I will have tons of pictures when we get back.. LOL.

2 comments:

Average Me said...

Looks like you guys had a fun and busy week. Glad the airport went okay. That's stressful all the security and stuff. It's a little ridiculous I think, but glad she got her luggage and stuff. Sounds like you have a lot of camping planned. Fun fun fun. Hope you're well. Love your face.

mandamike said...

(this is Amanda from the yahoo group)You have such a cute family! Thank you for sharing your blog, I look forward to checking it.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones