Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My baby is!!!!

My baby is 2 today...
 It has gone by so fast, I can't believe how fast it went by..
 I wouldn't have my little man in my life if it wasn't for some very exceptional people that created his life..
I want to thank Tracey(birthmom) and Mark(birthdad)  for choosing us to raise him as our own..
 Thank you thank you...
Thank you Grandma Sue for your support and loving us as your own kids and making Colton feel like he is one of your grandkids..
I love you guys so much you have no idea...
Breann Thank you for always calling me to keep in touch and letting me know whats happen with the family...
 LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!

Braxton you are so much fun.
You have learned so much for your brother some good and some not so good..
 He is such a happy boy always smiling or doing something to make us laugh.
 He is so smart!! He loves to play outside so we are looking forward to springtime...
 He loves Colton to death, when he isn't here Braxton always asks wheres
doton(colton)..
I just love this little boy so much.. We are so lucky to have him in our life..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAXTON!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 years old

2 years old too..

One year old


An hour old...



This is where it all began.. Love you...

2 comments:

The Polka Dot Apron said...

I can't believe it has been two years already! He is such a little cutie pie- what would we do without the miracle of adoption? I wouldn't even KNOW you! I am so happy to see that he is just doing so well!

The 3 of Us said...

TIme sure does fly! What a handsome little guy!! Give him a big b-day squeeze from us!! Love ya.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones