Monday, March 15, 2010

Okay okay I know you are tired of hearing this, but guess what?

I met my goal for the 8 weeks that I have been on the diet.... I'm totally excited...
I have lost 30 lbs in 8 weeks!!
 How crazy is that? I just can't wait until I'm down to where I want to be..
 Lots and lots of work to do still but it is really a good start to a battle I have been battling for a while now...
Yeah see you later weight and I don't ever ever want to see you again...
Adios...
 I will post some pictures when I get them taken tonight... Thanks for your support....

Before the diet


After 8 weeks on diet (you see the difference) I DO, I feel the difference

Before

After

Before

After

5 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

AWESOME!!!!

dust and kam said...

Cindy, you look so great! So proud of you!!

Our Family said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!!! I saw you walk by the other day and I noticed you were looking trim, slim, and FABULOUS! Keep it up! I am feeling a little inspired now too. Thank you!

junglemama said...

Wow you go girl!

Stephanie said...

Awesome job Cindy! What is your diet secrets? You can email me at smallred1@hotmail.com if you don't want to post it on here.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones