Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random post...

These are just some random pictures that I took.. My three cute little men sitting on the couch.. It was so funny Matt sat down, then Colton and then little Braxton sat down too he wanted to be just like the boys so I grabbed the camera and took some pictures..
How pricelss is that?

It is hard to take pictures of Colton anymore, he is at the age where he doesn't like his picture taken, but if mom is trying to take his brothers he is right there and wants his picture taken... Kids are so funny...




Matt's mom gave the kids a valentine card with $5.00 in it.. Braxton opned up his card and threw the money on the ground he just wanted the card..

3 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Cute! Braxton does NOT look like he is adopted. He looks just like your family. He was meant to come to you for sure.

Anonymous said...

The last I heard about the Smith house was they were fixing it up and then going to sale it. Angie is married to Clint Dunkley (Emily Brother) her number is 208-851-0714. Her sister name is Amy, She is getting married in May I think.

Michelle W. Nate said...

Ha ha! Some day it will be the other way around. (toss the card and keep the money) Yes, kids are hilarious. I have the same issue at my house. Mark won't have his picture taken either unless someone else is getting the attention.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones