Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here is 6 weeks... Still more work to do.. LOTS and LOTS of work to do...

Wow this journey is total awesome and I'm liking the outcome I just wish the outcome would be a faster drop..
I have lost a total of 24.5 lbs in 6 weeks.. It is good but not as good as I wish it was, but at least I'm losing.. I have lost 1" off my arms, 3 3/4" off my waist,   4" off my hips and chest dropped alot...
 So here are the results, you can see a big difference but needs more work.. I totally love this diet except for the fact that I miss out on the food that I really love and crave for.. Oh well totally worth it though..
 I cheated this week and I went and ate at my local favorite restaurant so hopefully it doesn't hinder the losing to much this week... 
 Anway here you go... Enjoy.. I'm enjoying my new skinner body...
 Love you all for your support...
 Losing weight is a trying thing but with support of my family and friends I can do this.... THANK YOU!!!!

This is before


This is 6 weeks

Before

After 6 weeks

Before

After 6 weeks

8 comments:

Syndee said...

Hey there! You are looking great it is such hard work to lose weight. I am happy for you.
Yes it is fun to stumble on to blogs you know, that have had the same experience in life. Congrats on your sons. They are also very cute.
We just live in Smithfield. I notice you know Tabitha her sister inlaw lives across from us. It's a small world!

Michelle W. Nate said...

You are looking so awesome! Way to go!!!!

junglemama said...

You look awesome! Keep up the great work!

curious said...

So what kind of diet are you doing? I am curious to find something that works that well. Great job!!

~Our Family~ said...

Curious,

If you want to leave your google name or a email I will email you what diet I am on.. I don't really want to tell it over the internet so if you would like to know please leave me your email or blog and i will leave you a message... Thanks for your support

The 3 of Us said...

Looking good!!! Happy late b-day to colton! I can't believe he is six!!!! The time sure does fly! Lots of love to you all!

The Jepsen's said...

Cindy you are doing great. Okay so what is the secret, I need to loose some weight my blood pressure is up and I am sure that would help.
Love ya
Traci
preemie33@yahoo.com

curious said...

My email address is novastarette@gmail.com I really appreciate the info. I have been trying to lose weight and it is hard. I get easily sidetracked and I am an emotional eater. Thanks again!!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones