Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today at 1:28 we were blessed on this day!!

I just can't even believe it has been six years ago I gave birth to our miracle baby.. He was such a miracle.. After a long 7 years of trying everything in our power to have a baby, numerous tests, dr visit after dr visit, and no answers.. We turned to IVF(invirto-fertilization). On our first try to got pregnant, I was so excited.. It wasn't an easy pregnancy really for the first 10 weeks-4 months.. I started bleeding and it scared me, I thought that I was losing my little one, but I didn't.. Thank goodness..
He has grown into quite the young little man.. He is funny at times and not so funny at times..
When we go out in public it seems that he just has a button that says go crazy and embrass mom and dad.. I don't know if it is just his age or if he is looking for some attention..

 He has lost 3 teeth now.. Working on the 4th one..
He loves to be outside playing it doesn't matter what kind of weather it is or what..
 He loves his little brother but torments him.
He is learning alot of new things in school this year, he has passed off all his alphabets 2 months ago..
He is the funnest kid at night when it is time to go to bed he will come out and pester is dad..
 He is a pure joy, and sometimes a really hard child to deal with.. I hope that he will grow out of it and start being the big boy that I know is inside him..
He likes to help around the house to earn some money.
 He has the biggest blue eyes with the longest eye lashes that about melt your heart..
He is a handsome little boy...
I love you Colton and I'm so glad that your mine and that you
came to us...
I can't wait for you someday to have your own family and feel the same things that I feel about you..
I love you son.... SO MUCH....
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON!!!!


Colton 6 years old.... WOW...

Colton 5 years old

Colton 4 years old

Colton 3 years old...

Colton 2 years old


Colton one year old...

A couple days old

A couple days old

Still in the hospital just hours after he was born..

He weighted in at 8.5 lbs and was 19.5" long

This is where it all began... Two eggs fertlized and only one survives...

1 comment:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Your description sounded like Lukas. HA HA. I am so glad you were blessed with your little one. I know just how you feel.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones