Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My weight loss update.. I know its been like maybe 3 weeks or so!!!

I have lost a total of 40lbs in 12 weeks I took one week off and ate regular food and then went back on the diet... I have lost a total of 4 1/4" off my arms, 9" off my waist, 7 1/4" off my waist... I totally excited and went down 6 jeans sizes..
 I can't wait to be able to buy some new clothes for now I'm trying to make do with what I have and what people have given me... So heres the results..
 It goes before after before after etc..





11 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh my gosh Cindy I am SO excited for you. You look amazing. How fun that you are doing before and after pics. You will be so happy you have those! Keep up the good work, I am thrilled for you. XOXO

Savannah said...

You look so good! I wish I had the commitment you have. I was just wondering about you the other day, thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is so awesome! Congrats!! That is the best news I have read all day. You look amazing. Can't wait to see pictures of your new clothes that you will buy!

-lila

kristina said...

You look great!!!

The Cheney Family said...

WOW! Amazing! That is no easy task, and you look so great!

Our Family said...

WOW! Cindy you look terrific!! Way to go! I love the before and after pics. You can really see a difference. 6 pant sizes too already is amazing. Are you doing any special diets or watching what you eat and excersising? I need to follow your example. Keep up the good work. Bikini season is almost here! ;)

Michelle W. Nate said...

I am so proud of you! Way to go!

Ratchfords said...

You look great! That's awesome!

Burbank Family said...

Cindy you look awesome. Congrats on the weight loss.

wendy said...

You look awesome Cindy! How inspiring! !

The Hermyzoo! said...

AWESOME! 40 lbs in 12 weeks that's FANTASTIC. I am so happy and proud of you! I only did before pics once, I just kept telling myself I needed to do more and than never did. You look beautiful :)

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones