Thursday, June 25, 2009

Don't you think it was time....

My blog needed a new update don't you think? I just love my new picture... I'm not sure about the background yet but we will see.. Ever since I switched to a 3 column blog it is hard to find something that I like so I just stick to it once I find one I like. Anyway I hope that you love my new updated picture of the family, cause I sure do... Yippers... Have a great day...

7 comments:

Vicki said...

I LOVE the new family picture. Your boys look so big. I also love the background, your family is so cute.

Our Family said...

I think your story about losing the tooth is funny. My kids always just come up to me and beg me to yank thier teeth and when they see or taste the blood that is when they get excited cuz they know it is coming out soon. I think it is funny how kids are all so different. Sorry he got sick though. That part isn't funny and no fun either. Just file that memory under "growing pains". lol I do like the new pic too.

Kadi said...

I love the family picture it is so cute.

wendy said...

Your family picture is so cute! I love it!
My little girl loves your music on your blog! She is dancing ;ike a crazy girl!

Jen said...

The new family pic is super cute!!

Michelle W. Nate said...

I absolutely love your picture. You look so pretty. I'm guessing Jenda took it. She did an awesome job! Your family looks so adorable.

The Swainston Family said...

Cute new picture and I did get the catalog in my mailbox. I was gone coupon shopping and saving money!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones