Guess what he lost? Oh you give up huh? Well he lost his second tooth on the 18th of June. I took him to the dentist on the 17th and the dentist told me that tooth has to be out by this weekend of Colton would have to come back in and have it pulled out. I couldn't do that to Colton.I told Colton that he needed to move his tooth to make it looser so we could get it out, it was pretty loose when he went to bed that night but the next morning it was tight again. I told him to keep moving it to loosen it.
So after dinner I decided it was time to tie some floss around it but it came off so his dad tried and it came off again. I decided I was going to try again and see if I couldn't get the floss to stay tied around his tooth. I got the flossed tied around the tooth 3 times and tied it and it wasn't coming off. Colton and his dad wanted to tie the floss around the door knob and then shut the door, okay you get the picture.. I couldn't do that, it would hurt so bad.. So I told Colton to just sit there and pull on the floss as hard as he could.. He was pulling and yanking with all his might and then all the sudden "POP" out came his tooth still tied to the floss and then the drama came too...
Colton saw his tooth still tied to the floss and then tasted the blood in his mouth. He put his finger inside his mouth and seen blood all over it. Then the fireworks began.. He was bawling and spitting blood, I mean hysterical. His dad grabbed him and took him out to the kitchen and put him by the garbage can because he knew what was coming next.. Yeah he did.. He puked all over in the garbage can.. He is the gageous kid that I have ever meet in my life.
Anyway he fell asleep in a chair with his dad and he forgot to put his tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy.. The next night he put his tooth under his pillow and when he woke up the next morning he had a $2.00 dollar bill.. Can you say SPOILED....
So after dinner I decided it was time to tie some floss around it but it came off so his dad tried and it came off again. I decided I was going to try again and see if I couldn't get the floss to stay tied around his tooth. I got the flossed tied around the tooth 3 times and tied it and it wasn't coming off. Colton and his dad wanted to tie the floss around the door knob and then shut the door, okay you get the picture.. I couldn't do that, it would hurt so bad.. So I told Colton to just sit there and pull on the floss as hard as he could.. He was pulling and yanking with all his might and then all the sudden "POP" out came his tooth still tied to the floss and then the drama came too...
Colton saw his tooth still tied to the floss and then tasted the blood in his mouth. He put his finger inside his mouth and seen blood all over it. Then the fireworks began.. He was bawling and spitting blood, I mean hysterical. His dad grabbed him and took him out to the kitchen and put him by the garbage can because he knew what was coming next.. Yeah he did.. He puked all over in the garbage can.. He is the gageous kid that I have ever meet in my life.
Anyway he fell asleep in a chair with his dad and he forgot to put his tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy.. The next night he put his tooth under his pillow and when he woke up the next morning he had a $2.00 dollar bill.. Can you say SPOILED....




2 comments:
How fun!
I love your new picture at the top. It is a great family picture and I love the location!
What a kid.
Post a Comment