Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My big savings of last week at Albertson's..

My big savings from Albertsons this last week was awesome... I spent a total of $109.00 and saved over $260.00. This was one of the best buys I have ever done.. I bought 14 wishbone dressings, 2 boxes of cereal, and 5 bags of salad for $2.27. Can you believe that.... WOW.. I think that is the best deal that I have got for a long time...

3 comments:

Treasure Life's Little Moments! said...

I did pretty good myself..I spent $62 and saved $250..Yahoo!!!!

Savannah said...

I wish we had an Albertson's nearby. I think the closest one is about 2-1/2 hours. We just have little small town grocery stores and they don't have deals like those.

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! I wish I had known about these great deals!!! Good job!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones