Monday, June 22, 2009

~ Happy Fathers day to the love of my life~

I know you have no idea what goes on, on this blog that I'm keeping.. It is a place where I can share with people the loves of my life and whats been happening... I dedicate this post to you.. You are my soul mate, the only one that I have really ever loved(boyfriends), the one that I can cry too, the one that I can share most deepest darkest secrets with, the one that doesn't judge me for what I'm not but for who I am, the one that I love more than life itself, the one that I can't wait to see every morning to tell you "I love you"(even though I'm half asleep still) , the one the kids go running too when you walk in the door, you are my sweetheart, my lover, and the best dad in the world to our kids... I love you so much. I know life gets us and I don't tell you or show you how much you mean to me. I love you for taking care of us making the money so I don't have to work so I can be home with the kids. You are my world and your kids world.. WE LOVE YOU SO MCUH.. Thanks for always being you..

.....LOVE....
Cindy, Colton & Braxton









No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones