Thursday, June 11, 2009

Whats been happening lately...

What have we been up to lately? Well really not much consider that it has rained everyday here for the last week... We have so much water that we are flooded in the back yard. Matt dug a hole in the back that's probably 6 feet deep or so, so that we could put some rocks in it so the water has some where to drain when it rains a little bit or the snow melts off.. He dug it before all the rain and he emptied once already with a pump. I went out and took a picture of the hole..




We did have a day last week that we went fishing on the Bear river.. Not me but I watched from a distance as Matt, Colton and Matt's little brother Jade went off into the little boat across the river from me.. Braxton and I just chilled watching them from a distance. Braxton was so ornery too he ate all the snacks that I had for him... I kept watching the sky because it was getting darker and darker and I knew it was going to rain.. We made it home before it rained cats and dogs... The weather is so weird to me this year... My garden is suffering since it hasn't had any sunlight to make it grow its too wet.. Everything is green though I like that.. It is so beautiful when everything is so green..








I want to go camping so bad but I don't' want to spend all day in the camper because of the rain. I guess we will just wait to go camping. We were going to go up to our property again this weekend and work but we canceled since its so wet.. Oh well I guess the moisture is good though.. Anyway theres not much happening here. We went swimming on Monday but I forgot to take my camera maybe next time.. Here are some random pictures of the kiddos.... Well Holly here is my updated blog enjoy....




2 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Don't know about you, but the kids are crazier because of the rain. Looks like you were able to get out a little. I am like you...I want to go camping. I will get a little in this month, but really hope I am not in the rain the whole time.

Nonna said...

What a darling little family you all have. The children are adorable !

Hope that flood mess gets cleared up soon...bummer !

Thank you so much for visiting and joining as newest my blog buddy LOL

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones