Wow the fourth flew right by. I haven't had much time to blog lately so today I thought I'm going to update my blog. The 4th we went camping to Glendale Reservoir it was funnier than I thought it would be because it was so hot. My dad bought some jet ski's. We had to pay$200.00 if we wanted to ride them and then pay for some gas too.. It was a pretty expensive weekend but it was still fun.. Matt told me that he would give me a $100.00 if I swam across the lake, I wasn't going to do it at first but I kept getting further and further out and I said what the heck I'm going to do it.. My brother would come and check on me to make sure that I was doing okay and if I needed a ride back in and I told him no.. When I was almost to shore I got a major charlie horse in my leg and I couldn't hardly swim. I was so glad that I was so close to the bank because I couldn't have swam any further.. Matt didn't think I could do it but I showed him that I could do it.. He didn't have his money with him at the reservoir so when we got home and the next morning it was waiting for me.. Yippee...
We lit fireworks off at the reservoir it was pretty fun but a little windy. The most excitement of the night was one of the jet ski's got loose and no one was in their swimming suits but I had some Capri cotton pants on and so I jumped in and held the other jet ski so my brother could get on so me and him could go rescue the one that was floating away from us.. We get out to it and my brother starts leaning and the jet ski we were on almost tips over and I told him not to lean again because I didn't want to get soaking wet... So he said can you just try and jump on it and I said yes and I did, it was a little scary I didn't want to get soaking wet only only the bottom half was wet... The next highlight was we were surrounded by people drinking.. We had a couple come past our campers and I said Hi and the next thing you know we had them in our camp talking to us. It was hilarious they were totally toasted and it was so funny to hear them talk and walk.. Anyway we did have fun even though we didn't get to go to the mountains...












5 comments:
It sounds like you had a ton of fun. I am proud of you...nice job on the bet. You have always been one determined woman. I love the picture with the bubble.
Whoa you swam across Glendale? You're better than me. It was worth it I'm sure. Your dad made you pay 200 dollars to ride his jet skis? Dang! Sounds like fun though!!
No jet ski is worth $200 unless you got to keep it. The rest sounds fun though. Are you going to fork over a loan for the rest of us.
Wow you go girl!!! I love your family picture!! Sounds like your dad took you all to the cleaners :)
I love the family photo at the top of your blog! SO CUTE!
It looks like you guys had a fun fourth of July! I'm jealous!!! :-))
Post a Comment