Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We went to the monster truck show..

I don't know what it is about the monster truck shows but we like them... I was worried about taking Braxton to one since they are so load but he did fairly well.. He loved to watch the motor cross and the tuff trucks but he didn't like the monster trucks so I had to keep my hands on his ears... He did pretty good though... It was fun. Colton's eyes just lighted up when he got to go down and see all the trucks up live and personal..
He even got some autographs by the truck drivers and motor crossers.. I think we had a good time.. When we walked out of there at 10:30 at night it had snowed so we drove to Matt's Grandmas house and spent the night.. I'm looking forward to the next monster truck show that is coming up here in Feb.. We will be there...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous!! I want to go to a monster truck rally SO bad.
I am sure my boys would like it too, but I really want to go!!! :-))
It looks like you guys had a good time.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones