




Matt got a call from his little brother saying that Tracy(Shad)and Audrey were coming to visit in a few Min's. I was like power cleaning the house since it was a mess. As soon as they rang the door bell I looked into the car seat and seen a tiny little delicate little girl. I just couldn't get over the fact that she was so tiny.. Needless to say she weighted just an ounce less than Braxton but I swear Braxton didn't look like that though.(maybe he did I guess you just forget how tiny there are because you have now to look at.) Oh she is so tiny.. I got to hold her and she has the prettiest blue eyes.. Oh her parents are just great with her. Brinley sure knows who her daddy is.. Thank you, Thank you for coming to visit us. It should have been the other way around though us coming to visit you first.. I loved being able to see her and hold her. She is precious.. I finally have some pictures of my new niece to share.. I have permission from her mom to post them of her.. What a cute little family they are.. I can't wait for her to grow and her personality to come shinning through.. What a precious little spirit.. Thanks guys for making my day.. I love you and thanks for going to lunch with us.. We love you guys and we will see you on Friday.. I can't wait to go camping...



6 comments:
I am really glad we could come see you and go to lunch! I am really looking forward to going camping with you guys...we had so much fun last year. Thanks for your post. I love the pics!!!
Looks like lots of fun. I am so baby hungry it's sick. =) Love your face.
Hi Cindy! Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's great to hear from you! I think I might have caught a glimpse of you and Matt when I was down this summer at the carnival/rodeo, but it was dark and I wasn't certain if it was you or not, so I didn't dare say hi:)
Your kids are so stinking cute! What a cute family!
Kari
Thanks for your support. We appreciate it. Hope you all are feeling better. It was good to see you for a minute. I don't know if we are going to do a luncheon or not. I have to find a place where we can hold it. If we do find a place I will have you bring something!Do you guys know when you want to go campin"?
Cindy, That's weird. I have been posting. I don't get why you can't see my blog. You got my invite right? maybe try going tomy blog by just typing it in at the top, & then sign in. LMK what happens. If I need to invite you again I will.~Wendy
Cute blog, I'm glad you found mine. We need to get the boys together sometime. Bryce is always coming home and telling me things about Colton. Your baby is getting sooo big!!!
Post a Comment