


We took Braxton to the Dr. for his 6th month well baby visit.. He is healthy and good. He weighs 18lbs 3oz, 26" long and his head is 42.5 cms. On his weight he is 60% on percentile, 30% on height and head circumference 15%. He is growing so fast. Why do they have to grow so fast, can't they stay babies for a little while longer. I guess we all grow up. He is such a happy and good baby I couldn't have asked for anything better.. He is such a joy to our family and we are so blessed to have. Thank you Tracey.. We love you.. It is time to take some more professional pictures of him at 6 months old.. I can't wait... Until next time everyone.. Love ya..



9 comments:
He is getting so big. What a cutie. I am glad he's doing so well. You guys are such a cute family. Love your face.
I can't believe he is 6 months already. it sure does go fast. Braxton is adorable though and I am glad he is such a good baby.
Ok I need some love. He's just to cute not to squish.
He's getting so big...it's gone by so fast!
What a cutie! You have a beautiful family.
Those cheeks! I'm sure they get lots of kisses! What a cutie:)
He is so cute!!!
Hi Cindy! I just wanted to say he is absolutely adorable!
He is absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment