Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sick again... Why us?





I can't believe that we are all sick again. I guess it must be the weather changing from cold to hot, hot to cold.. It might be that Colton is going to school too and he brings it home with him... Colton got it first and then Matt, me and then Braxton... I hope that it goes away soon though. I want to go camping again soon.. My brothers are going to camping up to Palisades lake or reservoir (not sure what it is) they invited us to go Conference weekend we are thinking about it but not sure.. We want to go camping with Matt's brothers too.. Anyway we will figure it out sometime. Not much has been happening here so that's why I haven't posted anything for a week or so.. Braxton is growing so fast.. I have a Dr.'s appointment on Friday I'm so excited to find out how much he weights and stuff.. I like the well child visits.. Colton is liking school it has helped him tremendously with his attitude.. Oh yeah if you are wondering what Colton has on his neck it is a lizard that his Uncle Jade caught him... Well that is enough for now.. Take care everyone...

8 comments:

kristina said...

Being sick is definitly no fun! Hope you feel better soon.

Jen said...

I hope you guys get over it soon so you can get back to having fun!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

There is nothing worse then sick kids. Especially when they are as young as Braxton and can't express how bad they are feeling in any other way but crying. Hang in there hope you are all feeling better.

Michelle W. Nate said...

Finally! Other than a few comments on my blog I was beginning to wonder how you were doing. I'm sorry you are all not feeling well. I would pin the bug on school. Mark acted fine all week and then Saturday he had the flu. It begins there I think. So far the rest of us are good....hopefully. Oh, and yes that was willow park zoo. Take care!

Average Me said...

Gosh you can't catch a break can you? That really sucks. If there is anything I can do for you, I'm only 30 minutes away. I'll bring soup or whatever. =) I hope it passes quickly too. So you can get on with your life. Love your face and praying for you.

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

I am 15 weeks. I am not going to lie I can't wait to have this baby. The Gallbladder problems are making me really sick so I haven't been able to enjoy it as much as I hoped. Let me know when you do the next round of IVF and I will pray for you. I reall hope it works. I know how emotional that is.

The Swainston Family said...

I hope everyone is feeling better. I am 18wks. along and feeling okay. I have been pretty sick with this one and the dr. said that is good because everything is going great! I am starting to feel the baby move. Hope you guys are feeling better.

dust and kam said...

I hope ya'll are feeling better. I love camping! I hope you guys get to go!

That lizard kinda freaks me out! :) Colton is brave!!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones