




Wow!! I can't believe I have a child that is 4 years old now. Where does the time go? I remember him growing in my tummy not to long ago. I guess we all have to grow up sometime.. He started pre-school on the 2nd of September. He is going to the Pioneer school to Judy Galloway's class. I just love her and Colton likes her too. Her and her assistants came over last Friday to visit with Colton and I and to give him his schedule. I think that is awesome for them to come and visit us at our home.. We had a good time. Colton showed them his lizards and some of his favorite toys..



3 comments:
Wow! He's buzzed! Hope he has had a good experience at school. Hope Mom was fine too. Bet you didn't know what to do with yourself while he was gone. :)
What a cute little guy Colton is! It is amazing how quickly they grow up! That is really nice that his teachers came over to visit before he went to school. I bet that made it a lot easier for him to go! It was probably a little different not having him home for a few hours while he is at school! But, I'm sure you found plenty to keep yourself busy-funny how there is always something that needs to be done!
I hope Colton has a great year. Just had to stop by and check out your family and leave a comment. :)
Post a Comment