Well well good news for me.. I went to the Dr. today and he said if we wanted to have a baby in the next couple of days we could go ahead and start me to have her.. Of course I jumped on the band wagon totally excited to have her.. The last couple of days have been really tough, my back hurts so bad and I waddle like a seal not a duck.. So tomorrow is the big day for us to meet our little girl.. I can't wait to see what she looks like the suspense is killing me..
So I will post pictures when I have some free time and feel like it...
Whew who... I'm totally excited...



2 comments:
So excited for you. Can not wait to hear the news!!
Good Luck!
I am totally excited for you!!! I can't wait to meet her. Hope all goes well. HUGS!
Post a Comment