Thursday, December 16, 2010

Baby update 2

Well I went to the Dr. yesterday had an ultrasound.. She estimated her weight around 6lbs 10oz but I highly doubt that is right.. The Dr. said it could be off by 2lbs I hope not.. He estimated her weight at 7lbs 7 oz just by feeling and guessing and I think she is between 7 -8lbs since her brother was born at full term at 8lbs 5 oz..
Who really knows only time will tell... She is head down but I already knew that and she is wrapped around left to right, left being her back and bum and right being her feet kicking me in the side which I figured that was where her feet were..
 I got pictures of her but they really don't look like anything unless you have a trained eye in ultrasound pictures... One is a profile of her face but its hard to really know what it is..
I think the other one is the same but not sure.. I can't wait to meet my little girl though.. I'm so excited I just wish it would happen soon..

Well I'm officially dilated to 2 cm whew who.. I have effaced a little bit more but he didn't give me a % on how much he just said your still pretty long but its thinning out..
The baby has dropped down a little more too again he didn't tell me the station that she has dropped down too..
I have another appointment on Monday to check my cervix and then we will decide on what to do next.. I could be having a baby on Tuesday or Wednesday unless I go into labor on my own.. I just want a happy and healthy baby...
 I can't wait to meet her..

2 comments:

The Jepsen's said...

That is exciting, Maybe you and Audrey will have babies the same week. I sure hope not but I am guessing. So what is her name going to be. Keep us update.
Love ya

BALLS said...

i cant believe you are so close! next week will be here before you blink, just so you know i am super jealous! keep us updated!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones